About Moonlight Events
Whether you are looking for cutting edge event management or just some sound, friendly advice on your catering operations we are the people to call and to trust. If we cannot help you, we will try and pass you on to someone who can. If we can help you, we will work with you at every step of the way to make sure that you are fully informed and consulted at every stage of your dealings with us.
- We only take on work when we have enough time and resources to do it properly.
- In your initial consultation and usually throughout all your dealings with us you will only deal with the two people who started the business, Paul Dunn or Nick Rowley.
- We are always honest in our pricing and in our approach to getting you - the client - the best value for money and the best advice we can offer.
- We do not take the normal commission on any of our sub-contracted services and can arrange the invoice from the supplier to go directly to you if thats what you want.
- We will at all times listen to you and give honest and open opinions on what you are asking.
"A huge thankyou for hosting such an enjoyable and highly successful race night... it was a resounding success. We are certainly very happy customers!"
Nicki Watts, Albatross Diving Club (Reading)
"Many thanks for a marvellously organised weekend. Top fun all the way. If all Moonlight Events are that good then I want to see more!"
John Foster, stag weekend participant
"You and Nick are such a good team... there has been nothing but praise from everyone - parents, staff, pupils."
Farlington School American Prom
"Thanks so much for your efforts for our Summer Ball. It was a great success and I am very grateful for your professionalism."
Corporate Client Summer Ball